Sunday's Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards will put the power back in the hands of Hollywood's top stars in film and television. With Kristen Bell serving as the show's first-ever host and all presenters being female, viewers can expect the night to be all about female empowerment.
For those planning to tune into the 24th annual special at 8 pm ET on TBS, I have taken the time to craft the ultimate — and very unofficial — SAG drinking game that is guaranteed to get you drunk sip by sip. However, feel free to take it easy if you have obligations to attend to Monday morning.
Grab a mixed-drink, a six pack of beer, bottle of wine or champagne, and play along while watching one this year's SAG Awards unfold.
T A K E A S I P
1. When someone mentions anything related to #MeToo or Times Up
2. Dax Shepard makes a cameo as his wife, Kristen Bell, is in the midst of hosting SAG
3. At any given point when someone mentions Hollywood's accused sexual predators (i.e. James Franco, who is expected to be in attendance)
4. Whenever the orchestra music cuts someone off during their speech
5. If there's a "Veronica Mars" reunion
C H U G Y O U R D R I N K
6. Whenever there's an awkward moment of silence after a joke is made
7. Anytime you think to yourself, "Man, I really gotta see that."
8. When someone is obviously drunk, so you have to catch up
9. Whenever someone cries either during their speech or as a result of another speech
10. If someone who has been continuously nominated wins their first-ever Emmy
W A T E R F A L L
11. During the "In Memoriam" segment